Thursday, August 27, 2009

another great shots


i found this series of photos on thepioneerwoman's website and i was captivated by the beauty once again. it was a post written by miz booshay which eventually led me to her blog that contained so much gorgeous photos that she has taken. what lingered in my spirit was that i love the photos that she has taken. love the portrait shots and the blurry effects. (wonder what lens she is using) love the colours and how she managed to capture the moment and the mood of her subjects. i could feel the laughter and the warmth of the sun and could almost thought that i was there running in the open green fields with the kids.

this led me to the next thing that spoke to me and made me dwell upon. that is i would love to have kids like that. pretty, gorgeous, funny, full of love and joy. these kids look amazing and so loved. i am not ashamed to tell you that as i was browsing through these photos, i can imagine me running with them and rolling on the green grass with them. i saw myself dressed in rugged jeans and a great causal top, looking really good and just glowing from a blessed life.

life can be this good :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails